Railway RRB 14033 JE, DMS, CMA Online Form 2019 Recruitment | Previous Year Question Paper | Exam pattern & Preparation | Admit Card | Exam Date | Result | Mains Exam
Railway RRB 14033 JE, DMS, CMA Online Form 2019 2018 Recruitment Detailed Information
The most recent RRB notification bears 1,000 Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant opening alongside in excess of 13,000 Junior Engineer vacancies.
The online application form procedure for Railway RRB 14033 JE, DMS, CMA Online Form 2019 Recruitment will start on January 2, 2019 and will be shut on January 31, 2019.
Name Of Post (पद का नाम) – JE, DMS, CMA,
Junior Engineer(JE), Dept Material Superintendent(DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant CMA.
- Junior Engineer – 13034 Post
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49 Post
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456 Post
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494 post
Application Starting Date (शुरुवात दिनांक) – 02 Jan 2019 (10:00 AM)
Application Last Date (आखिरी दिनांक) – 31 Jan 2019 (11:59 PM)
Form Apply Mode (आवेदन का माध्यम)– Online Mode
Required Qualification for these post (जरूरी योग्यता) –
- Junior Engineer (JE): Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineer (JE) (Information Technology): PGDCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (IT) / B.Tech. (Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of Three years duration or equivalent from recognised university / institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks
Age Criteria for these post (उम्र सीमा) – (Cut-off date: 01-01-2019)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 33 years
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST -5 yrs; OBC-3 yrs, PH-10 yrs)
Application Fees (आवेदन शुल्क) –
UR / OBC – Rs. 500/- (Out of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT)
SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class – Rs. 250/- (Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT)
Who Can Apply (कौन कर सकता है आवेदन) – All Over India
Salary Scale (वेतन) – Rs. 35,400/-(Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
Job Location (नौकरी का स्थान)– All Over India
RRB JE Recruitment Procedure 2018 (चयन प्रक्रिया)
RRB JE Recruitment consist of 4 stages:
- CBT I
- CBT II
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
The selection of eligible candidates will be based on the performance in the 2 stage computer based test (CBT) and then followed by document verification and medical examination.
RRB JE Exam Pattern 2018 2019 for CBT –I and CBT-II
The Complete recruitment process includes CBT Stage I, CBT Stage II and Document Verification/Medical Examination as applicable.The CBT Stages exam pattern is given in the below table .
RRB JE Computer based test CBT Stage I
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks for Each Section|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Time in Minutes||90|
RRB JE Computer based test CBT Stage II
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks for Each Section|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers & Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment & Pollution Control||10||10|
|Time in Minutes||120|
- NOTE There will be 1/3rd of negative marking.
RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2018-2019 for CBT –I and CBT-II
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB )is going to conduct test to recruit Junior Engineers, Junior Engineers in Information Technology, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant. In the event that you are participating have a profession with Railways and going to show up for the RRB JE Recruitment 2018 exam , at that point read this article ( RRB JE Exam Syllabus 2018-2019 for CBT -I and CBT-II )to find out about RRB JE Syllabus and begin your Preparation at the present time. This article covers the point by point RRB JE Syllabus for CBT-1 the test design for the equivalent.
Note: The minimum percentage (%) of marks for eligibility in various categories are as below-
- UR -40%
- ST -25%
- For PwBD Applicants the eligibility of marks may be relaxed by 2% in case of shortage of PwBD Applicanta against the vacancies for them.
RRB JE Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
RRB JE Syllabus for General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
RRB JE Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- General scientific and technological developments
- Indian Geography
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
RRB JE Syllabus for General Science:
- Chemistry and Life Sciences (up to 10th Standard CBSE syllabus)
How To Apply for Railway JE Recruitment 2018 2019 (कैसे करे आवेदन )
Direct Link to Register for RRB JE 2018 Recruitment
well boys and girls those who are interested , fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria, can apply online through the RRBs website from 02-01-2019 (1000 hrs) to 31-01-2019 (2359 hrs). The Online Application will be deactivated after the last date date.
- Click on the link above to register for this Railways Recruitment for Engineers.
- Then Fill your details in the registration form.
- You are highly advised to preserve/note their Registration ID and Password after filling up the details and reading the declaration.
- Next Click on the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- you need to Upload a recent passport size color photo.
- Also, upload scaned copy of Your Educational/Degree/Convocation/Passing Certificate and valid Community Certificates (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), disability certificate for PWD.
- Alternatively, go to Official Website.
- Click on the “JE Recruitment”.
- Repeat the above mentioned steps 2-6.
RRB JE Recruitment: Zone-wise Application Links
|RRB JE Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB JE Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB JE Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bhubaneshwar||Click Here|
|RRB JE Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB JE Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB JE Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB JE Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB JE Guhawati||Click Here|
|RRB JE Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB JE Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB JE Patna||Click Here|
|RRB JE Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB JE Secunderabad||Click Here|
Official RRB JE Recruitment Notification 2018
For Important’s Link’s Click Below:-
Download Railway RRB JE Previous Question Paper PDF, RRB JE Preparation of exam
Dear candidate of RRB JE Exam 2018 2019 now you are read for the RRB JE Preparation of exam so for this you need good study material and practise set but before that you need understand the exam pattern and the best way to understand exam pattern is to study Railway RRB JE Previous Question Paper PDF .so , keeping this in mind in this part we give you facility to download Railway RRB JE Previous Question Paper PDF, so just click below and have all RRB JE Previous Question Paper PDF in your mobile computer or any device which you use and start preparing for it .
- Name – RRB JE (Junior Engineer) Previous Paper
- Language – English
- Format – pdf